As we announced at the beginning of the month, we’re always on a mission to improve our uptime. Inaccessible apps are the cause of much frustration and users don’t care whether that’s because they’re scheduled or not.
While publishing our own uptimes have been a great step towards getting everyone in the company focused on improving, we also wanted to compare ourselves to others in the industry. So since December 16, we’ve been tracking five other applications through Pingdom to compare and contrast.
The goal is to have the least amount of downtime and here are the results from the period December 16 to January 31:
- Github, down for 6 minutes
- Freshbooks, down for 14 minutes
- Basecamp, down for 16 minutes
- Campaign Monitor, down for 21 minutes
- Shopify, down for 1 hour and 53 minutes
- Assistly (now Desk), down for 6 hours and 46 minutes
Congratulations to Github for the number one spot on the list. We are definitely going to be gunning for them! We’ll publish another edition of this list in a month or so.