Happy birthday Basecamp! Our flagship product celebrated its third anniversary yesterday. Here’s the original launch announcement made right here on Signal vs. Noise. And my, look how our baby has grown:
- Over 1,000,000 people have Basecamp accounts worldwide.
- 94% of customers surveyed said they would recommend Basecamp to a friend, client, or colleague.
- Great reviews from our customers and mentions in major publications.
- Integration with other great products like Blinksale, Harvest, Phonified, Project Recon for Windows XP, Dashboard widgets, and more.
- Big productivity boosts on Basecamp’s most popular feature: To-do lists.
- We just increased storage limits across the board (2x on the Personal, Basic, and Plus plan, 3x on the Premium plan, and 4x on the Max plan).
We’re constantly adding tweaks and improvements and have plans in 2007 to keep the improvements coming. Over 90% of all changes we make to Basecamp are based on customer requests so thanks for your feedback. And thanks to all our customers for helping make Basecamp’s success possible.
To help celebrate, here’s a coupon code for $10 off your next month when you upgrade: XYN58UA6F2.