Compass Intelligence is out with a new report called “Exploring the Best Practices of Experience Strategies Targeting Small & Mid-sized Business Customers Online.”
In the report they rank the “top 10 vendors winning the SMB online experience race.” The list is as follows:
- IBM (Market Cap: $155.85B)
- Microsoft (Market Cap: $290.45B)
- Cisco (Market Cap: $163.80B)
- AT&T (Market Cap: $248.97B)
- Salesforce.com (Market Cap: $5.41B)
- HP (Market Cap: $122.39B)
- Dell (Market Cap: $61.65B)
- Intuit (Market Cap: $10.06B)
- Verizon (Market Cap: $124.38B)
TAKE THAT VERIZON!!!
No, really, it’s a genuine thrill for our little 8-person company to be included on this list. Thanks to whoever noticed us and decided to include us on the list. It really does mean a lot.
You can buy the full report if you are interested.